It was announced in the last State of the Game and today we got a patch for the PC client. This new patch should fix some of the general performance issues that caused a lot of issues since 1.5 dropped. It will only require a client restart, hence no maintenance is needed.
Here's a list of changes that have been implemented with this patch:
- Fixed some instances with the Xbox controller not working on PC
- Addressed some rare cases with the Fullscreen mode not working
- Some improvements to the audio positioning have been made
- Improvements to high CPU usage cases on PC
- Players losing control of their characters for a brief moment
- DirectX12 is now supported