Here is the change to be implemented with the December 22nd maintenance.
- Fixed an issue that could unexpectedly lead to long queuing times when match making in a group for Survival.
- Fixed a bug where Larae Barrett's loot would get stuck on the Balcony. Now if she is killed on the Balcony, the loot will spawn by the player.
Holiday Gift for the players
When you log in between 23rd and 31th of December, you get a free green and a free red beanie that you can pick up from the Rewards Claim Vendor.
You can buy two new vanity item DLCs:
Let it Snow Pack
you can buy then in the Ubi-Store
Elite Task Force 2
As revealed in the last State of the Games, there will be a second Elite Task Force that focuses specifically on Dark Zone and PVP. Massive will invite 15 Players to Red Storm to talk about these topics that will lead to the 1.6 patch.
- People have been selected, so check your email. When you don´t have an email by now, you have not been selected.
- Players will not be announced, but they can reveal themselves on their own time and they are allowed to talk about their selection.
- They selected a wide range of players – PVP focused players and players that don´t like PVP or the Dark Zone. This way, they can get different perspectives on the subject.
- The majority are PVP players, but the changes should also be liked by PVE players and that is why those have also been invited.
- There are PC, Xbox and PS4 players, because the experience is different on each platform.
- The majority of the ETF players are not streamers or YouTubers.
- We did not get new information about 1.6
- They want to talk to the ETF first
- But you can talk about 1.6, post feedback, post wish lists etc.
- This way they see a lot of suggestions and can be inspired
- If you don´t want to post on public platforms, you can send your feedback to email@example.com
- Again, use the address responsibly
Stats of the Game with Yannick
Highest Score on PS4 on Survival
- PVE – 19 800
- PVP – 24 060 / 27 576 (needs to be confirmed)
Following the release of Survival for PS4, we’ve received a number of connectivity issues reports. We have resolved several of them and continue to investigate any new ones that pop up. If you continue to experience connectivity issues, in particular if you are stuck on connecting to the game, please get in contact with Ubisoft Support.
Double XP Weekends
- Not planed for the vacations, but is scheduled for next year
It has been a very intense year with a lot of ups and downs and it was not always easy to cover the news. But from my end, i thank everybody for their interest. I hoped it helped to stay informed and have the information as salt free as possible.
Since this is the last State of the Game, I wish everybody happy holidays, for those that have, some well deserved vacations and see you on the other side.