Wanted: PS4 Clan Leader

» Sometimes we have important things to tell you. Those things are found here!

Wanted: PS4 Clan Leader

Postby RvLaan » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Hey everyone,

The Division Agents is currently looking for an individual to volunteer to be the PS4 Clan Leader for The Division Agents (TDA) Clan! What's a Clan Leader? Clan Leaders are part of the organizational structure of the TDA Clan. Each platform that TDA participates on (PC, PS4, and Xbox One) is headed by a Clan Leader (CL). The three CLs are responsible for the communication and organization of their own platform. One of the Clan Leader positions is taken by the Clan Master who presides over his own platform and the Clan as a whole; the two remaining CLs report to the Clan Master.

The Clan Leader for PS4 will be responsible for:
Growing and organizing TDA Clan on the PS4 Platform.
Adhering to TDA's rules and authoritative structure

Requirements:
A passion for Ubisoft's The Division
Willingness to be active and dedicated to TDA Clan and the website.
Possesses above average organizational and communication skills.

Beneficial Skills:
Previous experience as a clan member, team leader, etc.
An understanding of team building and judiciary action.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please send the Clan Master, RvLaan, a private message containing a basic application including any relevant skills or experience you have. If you've got any questions you may also send them via private message.
RvLaan - TDA Clan Master
Contact me at:
rvlaan@division-agents.com
RvLaan
Clan Master

Approval: 22

Re: Wanted: PS4 Clan Leader

Postby Ct-Jester » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:18 pm

hello, not sure if you already filled the slots, but my name is mike, PSN: Ct-Jester and id like to be apart of TDA.

I currently am the clan leader & Founder of KilluminatY for Destiny, its a small clan but its very active. Pretty much all of us plan to go to division when it releases. Im very active and am always online with my clan mates.

the times i can be on are 6pm PST until whenever haha.

I'm a very organized person and like I stated a very active gamer and id love to be a candidate for the CL Position.
along with myself i can bring 3 clan members FOR SURE, and possibly 5 more players along with me into the clan (all ps4 players)

and not to toot my own horn but im a pretty decent player along with my other clan mates.

my personal E-Mail is M.Abrahams12@yahoo.com
Feel free to e-mail me. thank you!
Ct-Jester

Approval: 0

Postby RvLaan » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Hey Ct-Jester, I'd love to consider you. I would prefer that you PM with these details. Thank you!
RvLaan - TDA Clan Master
Contact me at:
rvlaan@division-agents.com
RvLaan
Clan Master

Approval: 22

Postby Jday_exe » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:35 am

hey im down for being a CL. ill pm you soon as i can. looking forward working with you guys!
Pew Pew
Jday_exe

Approval: 0

Return to Site News and Announcements